I started Quality Roofing in 1979 as a one-man operation in Point Pleasant, New Jersey, serving mainly the Ocean County, NJ area. As my business grew I gradually added employees, but purposely kept the crew small to maintain a high level of workmanship. In 1988, I moved to Colts Neck, NJ and expanded my business into Monmouth County. To this day, I have kept my company small and I personally work on your roof, as I always have.
Today, Quality Roofing is made up of myself, my wife Audrey, and our son, David J. Spader, II. We do not use subcontractors. If you choose Quality Roofing for your roofing needs, you will have myself and/or my son working on your roof. We take on one roof at a time, focusing all of our attention on the job in progress. When we work on your roof, we make sure that the shingle courses are straight, the shingles lay flat, the edges are uniform, and the ridge vents extend out to the ends of the roof for a better appearance.
We utilize the state-of-the-art Equipter RB4000 debris management system for clean and quick debris removal. Roofing debris never has to touch your property!
We serve Monmouth and Ocean County, New Jersey including, but not limited to: Colts Neck NJ
, Lincroft NJ
, Middletown NJ
, Holmdel NJ
, Red Bank NJ
, Aberdeen NJ
, Freehold NJ
, Howell NJ
, Monmouth County NJ
, Ocean County NJ
, Farmingdale, Hazlet, Tinton Falls, Eatontown, Fair Haven, Rumson NJ, and surrounding Central Jersey areas.
The differences you don't see:
- We use a 30-lb felt underlayment. Most other companies only use a 15-lb felt which is half the thickness and half the cost of 30-lb felt.
- We use Ice and Water Shield at the eaves and in the valleys.
- If we find deteriorated plywood, we replace it for a nominal fee.
- We take our time nailing to ensure the nails are properly located and seated.
- We correct wall flashing as needed.
- Your chimney is flashed and counter flashed using copper that we custom cut to fit your chimney, and it will last the life of your roof. We also cut into the mortar joints of your chimney and fit the copper flashing into the joint for a permanent watertight seal.
- We only use RidgeMaster Ridge Vent, which is of higher quality than other ridge vents.
We will replace your roof in sections, removing only what we can shingle and complete in a day. At the end of each day, we make sure your roof is watertight, the material is organized and put away, and your property is clean. We are meticulous with our cleanup, and we use the Equipter RB4000 debris management system and rubber tire dump trailers for debris removal. Your house and landscaping are always protected from damage. When we finish your roof, your property will be left clean and your new roof will look perfect.